Friday, December 28, 2007

Bird on the wall


While I was pottering about in my garden, there was a little flurry of feathery sound and this bird landed on the boundary wall. For fear of scaring it, I stood still but she seemed dazed and was in no hurry to fly away.I bounded inside to get my phone and my son got the camera.Here she is, poised calm next to barbed wire and shards of glass. We took several pictures then I came back inside the house for some grains of rice but when I returned to the spot she had flown away. I left the grains on the ledge and this morning they had vanished.Maybe she did come back......

No comments:

Bookmark and Share

I love....

  • Dew on the bamboo, yellow flowers and orange sunsets, the sound of rain...the whistle of the wind, the rush of flowing water, the smell of woodsmoke, the crackle of a wood fire,the moon in all its phases.......


Kanak's shared items

Powered By Blogger