Bobby Cash, the one and only Indian country music star, sang for us Guwahatians, at the Sankardev Kalakshetra, last evening. Dressed in his trademark cowboy gear and with just a guitar, he was amazing. Not only did he sing tracks from his albums, but he also belted out the popular numbers like Country Roads, Annie's Song, Rhinestone Cowboy and many more. He even obliged us with a request from a member of the audience by singing Angelo--the lyrics he wasn't very sure about. I must say he did it very well. I especially liked his rendition of the Kenny Rogers' hit
Coward of the County. Hats off to you Bobby, you said God has given you a gift which must be shared, may you keep sharing your wonderful voice/music with billions!
- ► 2009 (13)
- A weighty issue
- More gushing power for the cascades, after the rai...
- Pines and a desolate wind-swept landscape
- Moss-covered stone on the way
- Misty mountain high
- Rain, rain
- The village of Laitkynsew
- Flowers blooming at the Resort
- And now the photos!
- Cherrapunjee Holiday Resort, Laitkynsew
- Bobby Cash
- The Joy of Writing
- ▼ April (13)